What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A juice recipe software
- Discover how to easily make more than 100 delicious and nutritious fruit and vegetable juices
- With the Juice Suggester you can easily print out customized shopping lists
- Just punch ingredients into your computer to create juices “on demand
- With over 100 vitamin packed juicer recipes at your fingertips
- Eliminate the hassle of finding new juices
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Juice Suggestor scores 71.34/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.easytojuice.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: easytojuice.com you’ll also be taken through to easytojuice.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)